Friday, June 26, 2009

from Janis

Bonjour!
We are so busy that we haven't had time to post today.  Today we left the house about 9 a.m. and walked to Des Gardes the nearby village and painted. We returned in time for lunch and a nap.  The girls spent the afternoon finishing up paintings and napping.  Tonight the people of the village of La Tourlandry are doing their dress rehearsal for a show they will present in Belgium next week.  Quite interesting!  I hope to get one of the girls to blog later tonight.  I can't post pictures because I have lost the cord to transfer pictures to my computer.  I'll try to do better tomorrow.  

2 comments:

  1. Bonjour! So happy to hear from you all. Will you all get to watch the dress rehersal? That would be so fun. I think Andrea needs to do some blogging! Good luck finding the cord, those things seem to disappear like socks in a dryer! It is still hot here, no rain, no relief. xoxos andrea and everyone, Love, M,D,A,A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear from you. Sounds like the excitement of the trip is catching up with everyone. Hope the weather has been good- I know it's been raining in Paris.
    Has there been much media about the passing of Michael Jackson?
    Stay well.
    Diane Pirozzi

    P.S. Danielle- Dad wants me to remind you to keep your tickets/boarding passes for the frequent flyer credit. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete